Order

Customer Testimonials

"Kim, I just want to thank you for EVERYTHING you've done for me. Your work is AMAZING and your customer service is NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT!!!! The time and attention to detail that you've spent on my orders is very greatly appreciated!! When it comes to what you do/sell....I wouldn't shop with anyone else!!!!!"
C.M. NY


"Hi Kimberly,
The wrappers are absolutely perfect! I love the laminated finish on them. They will be a perfect favor for the shower and table decoration (treat) at the reception. I've enjoyed working with you-you made it so easy. Give you an idea and you take over! Thanks for doing my "thinking" and "designing" for me. I look forward to working with you again! Thanks for the x-tra's and the free shipping - you're a sweetheart! Have a great weekend."
J.P


"I just wanted you to know that I received the buttons today. They are darling and just what I wanted for the party. The quality is amazing and the graphics are too cute in person. Thank you so much. If I ever need something like this again I will definitely use you"
J.J. in CA


"I felt really taken care of and a truly special customer. You took the time to find out and create a product that was both personalized and professional. The chocolate wrappers you created were so special to us and of high quality. This was the easiest part of my party planning- and I felt like I was speaking with an old friend. YOU REALLY go the extra mile to insure that we received what we wanted with the most confidence. It is obvious you put a lot of care, effort and time to put your customer first! We will be a repeat customer!"
S. Szanto


"Hi! Just wanted to let you know I received the memory book yesterday. I can't believe what a fabulous job you did, the graphics are perfect - you really went out of your way. I love the beads in the binding! And I love the way you wrapped it up - just like a present. I can't thank you enough for all your hard work - and quick. Thanks for making her Sweet 16 something special. Thanks again."
M.F.


"Charles and I really love the custom graphics! It allows us to make a positive statement with candy."
Charles Morin and Rona Berry-Morin AmeriPlan USA Brokers

"She works so hard to make you feel *special* - she really values her customers...the wrappers she makes are AWESOME!"
Alexis Marshall One of a Kind Cards by Lexi
http://www.oneofakind-bylexi.com

"Just a quick note to let you know that the party bags with your cute toppers for Maria’s birthday party were a big hit! Everyone loved the personalized candy wrappers too! Thank you!"
Victoria Kapetani


"Everyday-Occasions was such a pleasure to work with! In a day and age, where customer service is lacking, she shows such a great attitude towards caring about her customers. She worked with me on the design till I got it just the way I wanted (and I'm pretty detailed!) She had great follow through after the sale was over too! Working with her was such a pleasure. I will be back for more wrappers in the future!"
Cara Sonnier


"Hi! I wanted to let you know the wrappers were a huge hit at my workshop today. Thank you for such a great product!"
Penny Haussmann, M.O.T., O.T.R/L


"Thanks so Much, I Really LOVE the wrappers !!! Very Professional looking and Very Cute."
Shannon Myers, Educational Usborne Books Consultant

"I just picked up the package from the post office, they delivered yesterday. They are beautiful and I want to thank you once again for all your help. I would definitely refer you to my friends and family."
S.L, New York

"Hello! I received the package on Wednesday and...WOW! They're perfect! Thanks so much for the quick turnaround. I will definitely spread the word about your wonderful product and customer service."
Beth L.

"They are WONDERFUL!!! I could not even picture them. They are going to be the hit of the shower !! I am going to stick you in my favorites... Thanks again for all your help."
Susan

"Hi! I just wanted to take a moment and say THANKS for the wonderful job you did! You saved me hours and hours of time and they turned out just beautiful. I will certainly spread the word to family and friends for any invitations or favors they may need."
M.D.

"You are possibly the most responsible and dedicated person I've dealt with on e-bay, or any other internet-related company. I thank you for your personal conviction to your job!"
C.M in CA

"I received my order less than 2 days after I ordered without having to pay any additional fees. I am so satisfied with the professionalism and courteousness with which you service your customers. You made it look so easy, now I want to start my own wrapping candy business. Thanks so much!"
Jane Alzate, NJ

"Hi. Just wanted to let you know I received the buttons yesterday, and they are exactly what I was looking for! Thanks again for your help and professionalism! I appreciate the “extras” too! Very well made!"
Jen S.

"I got the pens (Friday 09/21/07) THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Great service, fast shipping. I am definitely going to recommend your website to my friends. Wish you well."
PW - IL

"The wrappers have arrived and they are absolutely perfect!!!! I appreciate
all of your help and will definitely do business with your company again.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!"
T.C.

"We love them they are beautiful and we will definitely be ordering from you in the future. Thank you so much for the great favors and the great service."
M.

"Hello Kimberly! Hope all is well with you! I just got home and what did i find - a package from you! Thank you so much! Thanks for your help, patience, kindness and compassion!! It looks great and it writes well. The pens are going to be a hit when they're handed out! No one that I know has done them! Thank you so much!"
Yvette T.

"I have never had such great customer service and look forward to ordering more in the near future."
Amy E.

"Thank you so much for the follow up. I have placed orders with online companies is the past , but I have to tell you I have never had such wonderful service. If all your customers are treated in this fashion, you must certainly have a successful business ! I will let you know when I receive the order and how they look, THANKS again!"
L.R.

"Hi.I just wanted to let you know I received the buttons today and they are beautiful. You did a fantastic job. I cant thank you enough but I can say this you will definitely be getting more business from me. I will also be promoting your business and telling everyone to order from you. Thanks so much again."
I.A. in PA.

"Just wanted to let you know I did receive the chocolate bars. They look great and I am very happy with both your quality and how quickly you got this order out. I will be telling everyone. Again they came out Top quality and even better then I expected."
B.S., NY, NY

(This was posted on a business group message board)
Hi Mom Packers! I want to send out kudos to Kimberly of http://www.Everyday-Occasions.com! Kimberly produces candy wrappers, buttons, and various party favors. Last year, she made candy wrappers and buttons for my Red Hat chapter's birthday party that were a smashing hit. She did all of the design work herself with a Red Hat theme, and it was really great. The candy wrappers looked stellar! She laminated them and even used the silver foil inner wrapping under the actual wrappers. The recipients did not want to eat the candy bars because they did not want to disturb the wrappers. The Queen Mum of my chapter was so impressed with Kimberly's work that she had me order buttons for the local Red Hatter's celebration of the national society's 10th birthday this month. Kimberly rose to the task by creating a button to commemorate the 10th birthday using the Red Hat theme. She made and delivered the buttons within three days of me placing the order. My Queen Mum was very impressed and Kimberly has landed a new client for life! We will continue to order all of our party favor products from Kimberly. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She is excellent to work with, very creative, and conscientious about her work. She is also very affordable.
Thanks, Kimberly, for a job well done!
http://www.kwdenterprises.com
Karen D.W., VA

"Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I rec'd the buttons in yesterday's mail. They're PERFECT.....just like I imagined they'd be. Thank you SO MUCH for the added magnets....they're just as perfect as the buttons, that was very thoughtful of you!! I can't wait to use them. Like I said, I'll be sure to shop with you again in the future and I'll be recommending you to everyone I know!"
C.M.

"The buttons are beautiful my sister was so excited about them. I displayed a sample of the buttons and everyone was asking me where did I get the buttons from so I gave them your website. You should be hearing from them soon and most definitely from me in a few weeks for another order. Thanks again for your courtesy and being so expeditious. As always it is always a pleasure working with you. Have a great day."
I.A.

"I received the chocolates and they look great! Thanks for putting everything together. You really take such good care of your products. My husband and I love them and I really enjoyed working with you!"
E.Z. in CA
 

Blog Design By Lindsey Joy Design © All Rights Reserved.